TAYLORWOOD STUDENT RESIDENCES
An Educated Choice for Student Living!
Taylorwood is a modern, modest sized residence building conveniently located directly across from Durham College and UOIT. We're so close you'll feel like you're living on campus! Spend more time benefiting from the on campus offerings you've paid for and less time commuting there to study.
In comparison, our 5 Bedroom Shared Suites are more sensibly designed for real student living. Large windows, properly sized bedrooms, spacious in-suite halls, large and open concept living room/kitchen common areas provide a more suitable layout for day in / day out suite sharing.
Our Property Management approach supports a less corporate and more transparent relationship with our student Tenants.
Landlord /Tenant relations at Taylorwood Student Residences are conducted with mutual respect and in strict accordance with the
Residential Tenancies Act of Ontario.
Taylorwood Student Residences is registered as a student rental building with the City of Oshawa.
- Cable ready
- Central air conditioning
- Ceramic floors
- Direct Messaging Access to Property Management 24/7
- Full Size Fridge and Stove
- Grounds Maintenance and Snow Clearing
- Individual suite thermostats
- Interior and Exterior Security Camera Surveillance 24/7
- Internet included
- Large Windows in Common Area and Bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Located Directly Across from Campus
- No Carpets
- Offering Newly Furnished or Unfurnished
- Property Management Office and Mailbox
- Public Transit Immediately Outside Building
- Secured Entrances
- Shopping nearby
- Smoke and Vape Free Building
- Spacious In-Suite Common Area and Kitchen Combo
- Two Full and Spacious Washrooms Per Suite
5 Bedroom Shared Suite Availability
Monthly: $700.00 Availability: Please Inquire
Please fill in your information below to be contacted by one of our Rental Managers. Please note that listed units may not be available at this time.
EXPLORE THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
Management Office (Visits By Appointment Only)
33 Taylorwood Road
Oshawa, ON, L1G 7W2
Contact: Peter Debbert
Saturday & Sunday:
Message Center Open (Voice or Text)